Future of California Elections Resources for Voter Engagement:
- This toolkit will help organizations promote online voter registration to their constituents. The toolkit contains sample documents including: newsletter article, sample Tweets, and sample press release. The press release is translated into the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese
- Hear the experts discuss the development of COVR and review the COVR Toolkit
- This toolkit will help organizations get the right messages to vote by mail voters to ensure their vote counts. The toolkit includes sample documents including: outreach email, social media messaging and press release. The press release is translated into Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese.
- Video of October 14, 2014 panel on vote-by-mail. Listen to a panel of experts discuss how to make every vote by mail vote count for Election 2014.
Research by Future of California Elections Members and Partners:
- Research was done in partnership with FoCE to explore how voters find information about elections.
- Research done in partnership with FoCE looked at the demographics of vote by mail voters in California
- A year-long study of three California counties – Orange, Sacramento, and Santa Cruz – and their vote by mail systems.
Additional Helpful Resources: