Official information from the California Secretary of State
Track your Ballot
Find your Election Day Voting Location
Information for voters displaced by fires
Volunteering as a poll worker
Know your Rights
Voter Bill of Rights
ACLU Voting with a Criminal Conviction
Know Your Rights resources from AAAJ-ALC, as well as resources on volunteering and voting in California
Information for Voters with Disabilities
- Many Voters with Disabilities Can Vote by Mail Privately and Independently, January 2020, Disability Rights California.
- Disability Rights California Voting hotline at 1-888-569-7955.
- Remote Accessible Vote-by-Mail video, produced by Disability Rights California
Information for Language Assistance
- National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Educational Fund national bilingual voter hotline: 1-888-839-8682 (1-888-VE-Y-VOTA). Hotline hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EDT.
- Advancing Justice | AAJC and APIA Vote run a hotline where voters can get answers to their questions about voting and receive assistance in nine Asian languages. Call 1-888-API-VOTE or 1-888-274-8683 for assistance.
- Election Protection Coalition 866ourvote.org hotlines:
- Call in English – 866-OUR-VOTE or 866-687-8683.
- Call in Spanish/English – 888-VE-Y-VOTA or 888-839-8682.
- Call in Asian Languages/English – 888-API-VOTE or 888-274-8683.
- Call in Arabic/English – 844-YALLA-US or 844-925-5287.
- Or text “OUR VOTE” to 97779.
Learn what is on your ballot from these nonpartisan voter guides
- Easy Voter Guide, by League of Women Voters of California Education Fund. Basic voting information for new and busy voters. Available in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and English on easyvoter.org.
- Voter’s Edge California – A joint project of MapLight and the League of Women Voters of California Education Fund. Find in-depth information about what’s on your ballot.