Oct. 16, 2020
The 2020 Presidential Election offers challenges to everyone exercising their right to vote during the current pandemic, and populations that face access obstacles in the best of times will be especially vulnerable. This webinar brought together advocates for a number of communities to discuss what and where those obstacles exist, and what tools are available to overcome them. Video available here.
- Luis Campillo, Metro Manager, Los Angeles, AARP
- Samuel Molina, California State Director, Mi Familia Vota
- Adria Orr, Senior Project Coordinator, Voting Rights and Census, AAAJ-ALC
- Russell Rawlings, Statewide Community Organizer, California Foundation for Independent Living Centers
- Nic Riani, State Board Chair, CALPIRG Students
- Brittany Stonesifer, Voting Rights Attorney, ACLU of California