The SOS Report Checklist, available here , lists the items that the Office of the Secretary of State needs to report to the Legislature within six months of the election. The information provided to the SoS by counties include numbers on voter turnout, voter registration, ballot rejection rates, reasons for ballot rejection, provisional ballot use, accessible VBM use, votes cast at each vote centers, ballots returned at ballot drop off locations, number of ballots returned by mail, persons who registered at vote centers, Instances of voter fraud, and any other problems during election or canvass.
Information is broken down by:
- Language preference
- Permanent vote by mail status
- Historical polling place voters
- Political party affiliation
- Required language minorities
The archived materials here are specific to the first two election cycles of the law and are listed as sample materials. Revisions should be made as changes and amendments are made to the Voter’s Choice Act.
Additional VCA checklists available in this resource category are listed below:
- Voter’s Choice Act Legal Digest 
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Public Participation Checklist 
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Election Administration Plan Voter Education and Outreach Plan Checklist 
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Vote Center Disability and Language Access Requirements Checklist 
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Vote Center and Ballot Drop Off Location Algorithm Checklist 
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Voter Notification Checklist 
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Secretary of State Report to Legislature Checklist