The Voter Notification Checklist, available here, includes the requirements for voter notifications by the election office, including voters receive timely notifications regarding elections, election dates and elections code. Additional requirements covered include posting information on the county elections website informing voters about the availability of facsimile ballots at vote centers; when packets are mailed to registered voters with envelope and instructions for use and return; a notice in all languages that voters with disabilities can request the delivery of a ballot; and more.
The archived materials here are specific to the first two election cycles of the law and are listed as sample materials. Revisions should be made as changes and amendments are made to the Voter’s Choice Act.
Additional VCA checklists available in this resource category are listed below:
- Voter’s Choice Act Legal Digest
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Public Participation Checklist
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Election Administration Plan Voter Education and Outreach Plan Checklist
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Vote Center Disability and Language Access Requirements Checklist
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Vote Center and Ballot Drop Off Location Algorithm Checklist
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Voter Notification Checklist
- Voter’s Choice Act Digest: Secretary of State Report to Legislature Checklist