The FoCE Spring Forum focused on four new laws—the Voter’s Choice Act, California’s Motor Voter Law, Same Day Voter Registration, and Pre-registration for 16 and 17-Year-Olds. Video for this event is not available.
- Kiyana Asemanfar, Policy Outreach Coordinator, California Common Cause
- Kimi Lee, Director, Bay Rising
- Eric McGhee, Research Fellow, Public Policy Institute of California
- Emily Rusch, Executive Director, CALPIRG
- Luis Sanchez, Co-Executive Director, Mobilize the Immigrant Vote
- Presenter/moderator: Astrid Ochoa, Executive Director, Future of California Elections